Hey guys! I’m so lagging behind all of my nominations and I’ve finally started to catch up on them. For this award in particular I was tagged by four amazing people and for today I’m going to do two of these nominations. A long, long while back I was nominated by these two wonderful bloggers-
- Mandy @Book Princess Reviews – Mandy has an absolutely fantastic Disney princess themed book blog and you’ll find some amazing bookish content in there. Go over and say hello to her, she’s super sweet!
- Lia @ Lost In A Story – Lia runs another amazing blog about books and writing, plus she created this awesome weekly meme (how cool is that?!). Don’t forget to check out her gorgeous blog.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself. (I’m running out of facts so I’ll skip this one)
- You nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s)
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
This award was created by Okoto Enigma, who has an awesome blog. She was also one of my earliest followers (THANK YOU!)
A Must Have Question: favorite Disney Princess? If you’re not a fan of the Princesses (le gasp), favorite Disney movie?
My favourite Disney princess is Belle. She’s smart, pretty and loves books! Need I say more? As for my favourite Disney picture, Big Hero 6 & Wall E are the ones that I can watch again and again without getting bored. But honestly, I love almost all of Disney movies. They are magical.
What is the first book you remember reading? Did you like it?
My memory kinda sucks, so I’m not really sure about the answer for this one. But I used to LOVE Enid Blyton books back in the day. I still have my entire Secret Seven/Famous Five/Malory Towers collection and its filled with memories and nostalgia.
Have you always loved reading? Is there a time where you ever quit?
I’m proud to say that I’ve always been a fan of books. More of the stories inside them. I’d always been fascinated by them, even when I didn’t know how to read.
If you were stuck on a desert island (happens all the time), what three to five books would you take with you?
Haha, I want to look cool and say something like – “a survival book, maybe?”. But nah, I would go with my favourite books/series because let’s be real, survival guides won’t quench my thirst so I’d rather die reading my favourite stories than some incomprehensible desert guide. I’ll take my Harry Potters, Percy Jacksons and Lord of the Rings.
If you could go anywhere in the world (or outside of it), where would you go?
In the world – South Korea, Japan and parts of Europe.
Outside of it – Middle Earth and Hogwarts.
What’s your favourite holidays tradition?
Um decorating the Christmas Tree? It’s a lot of fun and it looks very pretty as well.
Are you a planner or a “I make it up as I go” type of person?
I think I am a little bit of both. I do make plans but don’t always follow them. Sometimes I like to improvise, sometimes I don’t. It depends on the situation, actually.
Mittens or gloves to warm up your cold hands?
I’m fine with both, but gloves are usually my choice of preference. I find them more handy (pun not intended)
What is your favourite Christmas song?
Sadly, I haven’t heard a lot of them, so I can’t really say.
If you were a type of weather, what would you be?
Aah this is an interesting question. It took me a while to decide but I guess I am the slow breeze on cloudy days. Neither too hot nor too cold, just neutral and pleasant.
I don’t really know what my best post is (they’re all so precious to me!), so I’ll skip this as well.
(I’m sorry if you’ve already been nominated. You don’t have to do it if you don’t want to)
- The Crazy Reader
- Birdie Bookworm
- Dwelling In Erised
- Inky Traveller
- D Talks Anime
- The Bookshelf Corner
I can’t really think of good questions at the moment, so I apologise in advance.
- What’s your favourite colour?
- Describe yourself in three words.
- If you were an animal, which one would you be? (this is the weird one)
- Current favourite character (from anything you’re reading/watching at the moment)
- What is the one thing you’re most afraid of?
Well, that’s it for today guys. Thanks again to Mandy and Lia!
P.S I’ll be back with another Mystery Blogger award post.