A huge thank you to Sophie @ Blame it on Chocolate for the tag! She runs an amazing blog (how cool is that title?!) that you should definitely check out, if you haven’t already.
This tag was created by David @ theguywhosaidalwaysno.
2016 had been a wildride for me, I indulged in a lot of things that I’d earlier hadn’t even thought about, including this blog. I discovered so much about myself and even with my indecisiveness, I made some pretty solid decisions. It hadn’t been all that good, or even all that bad. I think it was good in some ways and bad in some, but over all, it was quite memorable.
1. Mention the creator of the TAG.
2. Use the image that you find in this article (it’s the one at the bottom of the post, not the banner!)
3. Mention the blogger who has chosen you.
4. Answer the questions.
5. Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let them know through a comment on their blog.
1. Describe your 2016 in 3 words.
Different. Memorable. Bittersweet.
2. Write the name of 2 people that have characterized your 2016.
My family and friends. Like Sophie said, there are far too many people.
3. Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much.
My bedroom. Nothing quite like it, to be honest. Sadly, I didn’t venture out all that much in 2016 but I can name a lot of places if fictional worlds are allowed.
4. Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016.
From what I can recall, I’d really liked Mexican food last year.
5. Write the event which has marked you the most in 2016 (even global event).
2016 was the year I started this blog here on WordPress and it’s also the event I will always associate 2016 with.
6. Write the finest purchase you’ve made in 2016, and if you want link a photo.
My kindle. It was actually a gift and not a purchase, but it is still very precious to me nonetheless. It’s very fine.
7. Write three good intentions for 2017.
More reading, less procrastination and more productivity.
8. Write one place you want to visit in 2017.
I don’t really know. Just someplace nice, exciting, relaxing and fun.
9. Write one plate/food you want to eat in 2017.
I agree with Sophie on this one. I’d love for 2017 to surprise me with its culinary delicacies.
I’ll try and tag the ones who haven’t already been tagged in this one, but I’m sorry if you’ve already been tagged.
Thanks again, Sophie!