Less than a month into blogging and I’m nominated for another award! A heartfelt thank you to the wonderful Jessica from The awkward book blogger for the nomination!! She has a fantastic blog so do check it out!
I’m also thankful to all 53 of my followers who considered my blog worthy enough. I’m having an amazing time here all thanks to you guys!
Also thank you to all the nice people who take time out of their lives to comment or like my posts and encourage me.
– Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
– Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
– Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write then 11 new questions.
– List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
The Questions :
1. What is the story behind your blog’s name?
That’s a tricky question. Actually, I just randomly gave this name to my blog because I couldn’t think of anything else and I really dislike it. Maybe reads because it’s about books, rhythms because I had planned on writing about music and rumintions because I share my thoughts. There you go.
2. What is your favorite season?
Winter. Because in winter it is just so cozy inside the house and it’s not very extreme where I live. It’s the sweater weather and everything’s so comfy and you wear layers of clothes! Also, I was born in the winter season and December is my favorite month.
3. If you could relive one year of your life, which year would it be?
That’s an excellent question! I was waiting for someone to ask this. I would like to relive the year 2014 because it was the best year of my life. I read loads of books and watched lots of anime and also went to Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Sri Lanka. There are so many happy memories from that year. And it all passed like a blur. I’d love to relive it all.
4. Any peculiar hobbies or talents?
I don’t think I have any peculiar talents I’m sorry. I do however, make funny noises. Does that count?
5. Favorite recent song?
My favorite song at the moment is Old Yellow Bricks by Arctic Monkeys. It’s quite old but I just discovered it and I’m hooked!
6. If you were in a fire and could only save one book or box set from your shelf, which one would it be?
A fire is the worst thing that could happen to a book! This is such a tough question. I think it would either be the Percy Jackson series or the HP series. Please don’t make me choose between the two. But all my other books would be incinerated! I fear for my books.
7. Which underhyped book or series do you think deserves more attention?
I think the Daughter Of Smoke and Bone trilogy is very underrated. It’s such a nice book with great characters and a good story. It certainly deserves more attention.
8. Do you like the smell of vinegar?
A book that smells like vinegar? That’s fascinating.
It’s an okayish smell according to me. I don’t have any particular love or hate for it. I do however, love the smell of earth after rains.
9. Do you prefer ebooks or physical books more?
Physical books over ebooks any day. I love holding the book in my arms while reading it,and gently turning the pages. Also, I love collecting books and so I prefer physical copies that I can display on my shelf.
10. What is your favorite book or series of all time, excluding Harry Potter?
Excluding HP, the Hunger Games trilogy and the Percy Jackson series are my favorite series. Percy Jackson because it was my first novel and Hunger Games because I loved it a lot and was deeply obsessed with it.
As for favorite book, I have to say Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. It is such an exciting book with so much information and turns and twists. It is fast paced as well and I didn’t find it boring even for a second.
11. If you could redesign one book cover, which one would it be?
I didn’t used to like the covers for the Mortal Instrument’s series so I would have redesigned them, but there are already new covers now which are really good.
1. How long have you been blogging and how is the experience so far?
2. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
3. What are your favorite things in life? (There can be many)
4. Which food do you loathe and why?
5. Who is your favorite character from a book/anime/movie/TV series ?
6. Cats or dogs?
7. What is your dream destination? (Can be fictional)
8. Which language do you like the most?
9. Which is the longest book/anime/TV series you’ve read/watched and how long is it?
10. Which is your all time favorite/ evergreen song to listen to?
11. Your favorite fairytale?
I know the questions aren’t very great, but I would love to read the answers.
The Nominations :
I’ll try and nominate the ones who haven’t yet been nominated for this award, but if someone I nominated has already received the award, I apologise.
I would like to nominate the following awesome bloggers –
1. Alane from Bobble anime
3. Erised moon from Dwelling in erised
6. Ma. Venus gamboa from Japanime Talks
7. Tessa from All about anime
8. D from D Talks anime
10. Michelle from Forest city bookworm
11. Vivian parkinderosa from Writing with style
As I always say, there are tons more awesome blogs out there that I enjoy reading and seriously, i wish I could nominate them all! Every blog is unique and worthy of this award.
Thanks again to Jessica for the nomination and your questions were great!